Potterfield Pool is officially open with the following restrictions:
Pool will operate at 50% capacity (Max: 225).
• Must wear mask to enter.
• No chairs will be available on-site. You may bring your own chairs.
• No coolers brought in to the pool. No eating on pool deck, by concession stand only.
• Season passes will not be available this year.
• Aqua Climb, Splash Pad and Diving Board are open.
• Slides are closed.
The Greens at Hamilton Run is open with the following restrictions:
• The clubhouse is now open.
• Credit card payment is preferred.
• Refreshments and snacks, including beer, will be available for purchase.
• Golfers should continue to practice social distancing while on and off the course at all times.
• Two golfers allowed per cart; carts and keys will be sanitized after each use by City staff.
• Bunker rakes, ball washers and water coolers on course will be removed.
• Golf staff will be required to wear masks.
The Fit Room at Fairgrounds Park is now available for rentals.
The City of Hagerstown believes that through these efforts, in compliance with the Health Department’s suggestions, we can keep these recreational areas as safe as possible. If this reopening proves to be detrimental to maintaining public safety and health, the City will reevaluate opening these facilities.
The City of Hagerstown Parks & Recreation Division’s goal is to provide high quality recreation and leisure opportunities in safe, modern, and well-maintained parks and facilities to enhance the quality of life for all who live, work, and visit our City.
The City of Hagerstown Parks & Recreation Division has the right fit for you this season!
Our free events are fit for your enjoyment and entertainment. Our ever-expanding list of recreation programs and classes are fit for your schedule, budget, experience level - and for everyone in your family! Looking for a facility to rent for your private party? We have a fit for you!
The Parks and Engineering received the Landscaping Award for the Hagerstown Cultural Trail in February 2020!
We are happy to have such a beautiful park for the community to enjoy everyday!