January 12, 2024- April 20, 2024
The goal: Walk/run 1 mile a day for 100 days. You can get fit and healthy at home or outdoors! Aerobic activities such as yoga, biking, or zoom fitness classes count as "miles." Throughout the 100 days, weekly emails offer motivational tips, recipes, and ideas to reach your daily miles. Plus, you'll be invited to join a private Facebook group to share your experience with other 100 Milers!
Company Sponsors & Registration Links – use these registration links if you are an employee of any of the following companies:
b5e23a-4dv6How Do I Track My Miles?
Two easy ways to track your miles:
Download the 2024 Miles tracking form and simply check-off each day on paper that you completed your mile
Click here for the paper Miles Tracking Form
Link your personal tracking device to our online tracking system Challenge Runner. Here are the steps:
• First, make sure you are registered for the 100 Miler via ActiveNET (use links on this website_
• Click the Link for Challenge Runner Group: https://cohparksandrec.challengerunner.com
• Check the box next to Hub City 100 Miler 2024 and click the Enroll button. (If using a mobile device resolution may require that you scroll down to see all options to complete the process)
• If you are an existing user, enter your email account Id and password. If you are new to ChallengeRunner, click the Register with New Account button.
• Download the iPhone or Android app for the phone by searching for ChallengeRunner in your phone's App Store. OR,
• You can directly access the 2024 challenge with the information below if you already have a Challenge Runner account and the app installed on your phone: Invitation link: https://www.ChallengeRunner.com/enroll/6e723a-3uc0
• Challenge Code: 6e723a-3uc0 (use in-app if requested after you are logged in to access 2024 challenge group)
• Once the event starts, data will appear. If you are doing this process after the challenge start date, or mid-week for example, any activity data before the last 7 days will need to be input manually, if you attach a fitness tracker. You are able to edit any synced data manually.
For more information call: Sean Cameron Recreation Assistant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 301-739-8577 x 883
Help Washington County reach 1 million pounds lost by 2030 by joining the Go For Bold Challenge to compliment your 100 Miler journey! More info and sign up here: https://healthywashingtoncounty.com/goforbold/