2022 HUB CITY 100 MILER - 1 MILE A Day FOR 100 DAYS
FIT FOR YOU 2022!
January 14, 2022- April 23, 2022
The goal: Walk/run 1 mile a day for 100 days. You can get fit and healthy at home or outdoors! Aerobic activities such as yoga, biking, or zoom fitness classes count as "miles." Throughout the 100 days, weekly emails offer motivational tips, recipes, and ideas to reach your daily miles. Plus, you'll be invited to join a private Facebook group to share your experience with other 100 Milers!
Prizes listed below are updated weekly.
T-SHIRTS & BANDANAS ARE HERE!
If your t-shirt was sponsored by your company:
T-shirts have been delivered to company sponsors. Please wait to hear from your employer as to how you will receive them!
If your t-shirt was not sponsored by a company:
T-shirts and bandanas are available now for pick-up at The Greens at Hamilton Run Golf Course on 2 South Cleveland Avenue in Hagerstown. Visit the clubhouse between the hours of 7am - 7pm, 7 days a week. Shirts and bandanas will be available for pick-up at the golf course through May 31.
|$400 Gift Card||Mercury Endurance Cycles||Tammy Giberson|
|Kayak||Hagerstown Parks & Recreation||Gail Snyder|
|60 Minute Sports Massage Session, $125 value||Kinesthetic Solutions||Ashley Dellaposta|
|$400 Gift Card||Mercury Endurance Cycles||Charles Moser|
|Tree Trekkers Family 4-pack Adventure Gift Certificate, $239 value||Tree Trekkers||Emily Jones|
|Shenandoah River Tube Trip for Four, $153 Value||River & Trail Outfitters||Jenifer Kerley|
|Menopause The Musical Tickets (2), $96 Value||Maryland Theatre||Lisa Whiting|
|Movie Passes and Popcorn for Two with Branded Pint Glasses||Warehouse Cinema||Douglas Spotts|
|Family Pool Party, $250 Value||Potterfield Pool||Elana Sokolova|
|Embody Yoga Series, $140 Value||Michelle Grimes||Jessica Washburn|
|Menopause The Musical Tickets (2), $96 Value||Maryland Theatre||Sharon Womack|
|WEEK 1||Color Splash 5K Entry||Hagerstown YMCA||Andrea Fazenbaker|
|City Park Ornament||Hagerstown Parks & Recreation||Heather Martin|
|WEEK 2||Aerial Fitness Class Drop-In||Teresa Stewart, Aerial Fitness||Jessica Shaffer|
|Virtual Yoga to Relax and Renew Class Drop-In||Charna Moore||Danielle Manke|
|WEEK 3||$25 Gift Card||River Bottom Roasters||Mark Morris|
|$20 Gift Certificate||Yinglings Golf Center||Carly Russell|
|WEEK 4||Tree Trekkers 2-hr Adventure Voucher, $49 Value||Tree Trekkers||Michael Kugel|
|Color Splash 5K Entry||Hagerstown YMCA||Julie Wilson|
|WEEK 5||9-hole Greens Fee Golf Pass||The Greens at Hamilton Run||James Neville|
|Aqua Yoga Class Drop-In||Charna Moore||Carrie Ward|
|WEEK 6||Color Splash 5K Entry||Hagerstown YMCA||Justine Keltz|
|Fitness Sampler Series (Virtual), $50 Value||Charna Moore||Mindy Welty|
|WEEK 7||$20 Gift Certificate||Yinglings Golf Center||Yvonne Ritchie|
|Public Skate Passes (2)||Hagerstown Ice & Sports Complex||Kristen Moser|
|WEEK 8||St. Patrick's Day Run Fest Entry||Washington County Parks & Rec||Heather Aleshire|
|St. Patrick's Day Run Fest Entry||Washington County Parks & Rec||Brooke Gue|
|WEEK 9||Belly Dance Series (Hybrid)||Aleesa Banzhoff Qetesh||Sandy Harper|
|60-min Swedish Massage Giftcard, $65 Value||Kaite Allen, Touch of Grace Spa||Mike Hamby|
|WEEK 10||$20 Gift Certificate||Yinglings Golf Center||Shari Orndorff|
|Public Skate Passes (2)||Hagerstown Ice & Sports Complex||Lee Fitzpatrick|
|WEEK 11||City Park Ornament||Hagerstown Parks & Recreation||Ethan Connelly|
|Aerial Fitness Class Drop-In||Teresa Stewart, Aerial Fitness||Kelly Llewellyn|
|WEEK 12||$25 Gift Card||Bulls & Bears||Barbara Mellinger|
|Color Splash 5K Entry||Hagerstown YMCA||Sandra Miller|
|WEEK 13||$25 Gift Card||Bulls & Bears||Noelle Reed|
|Public Skate Passes (2)||Hagerstown Ice & Sports Complex||Don Shirley|
|WEEK 14||Grooming Product, $20 Value||Cape & Blade||
|City Park Ornament||Hagerstown Parks & Recreation||Dani Frye|
WAYS TO TRACK YOUR MILES:
Two easy ways to track your miles:
Download the 2022 Miles tracking form and simply check-off each day on paper that you completed your mile
Click here for the paper Miles Tracking Form
Link your personal tracking device to our online tracking system Challenge Runner. Here are the steps:
• First, make sure you are registered for the 100 Miler via ActiveNET (use links on this website_
• Click the Link for Challenge Runner Group: https://cohparksandrec.challengerunner.com
• Check the box next to Hub City 100 Miler 2022 and click the Enroll button. (If using a mobile device resolution may require that you scroll down to see all options to complete the process)
• If you are an existing user, enter your email account Id and password. If you are new to ChallengeRunner, click the Register with New Account button.
• Download the iPhone or Android app for the phone by searching for ChallengeRunner in your phone's App Store. OR,
• You can directly access the 2022 challenge with the information below if you already have a Challenge Runner account and the app installed on your phone: Invitation link: https://www.ChallengeRunner.com/enroll/dc523a-3boz
• Challenge Code: dc523a-3boz (use in-app if requested after you are logged in to access 2022 challenge group)
• Once the event starts, data will appear. If you are doing this process after the challenge start date, or mid-week for example, any activity data before the last 7 days will need to be input manually, if you attach a fitness tracker. You are able to edit any synced data manually.
For more information call: Amy Riley, Recreation Coordinator
email@example.com | 301-739-8577 x 180