Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Zoning Certificate Worksheet

  1. If you are renting a space, please find out from the owner or property management company what the space was used for previously (was it a retail shop, an office, a barber shop). If the previous use is a different "code classification based on the building code," a "change of use building permit" will need to be completed before the zoning certificate can be issued. Please contact the Permits Office at 301-739-8577, ext. 123, for information on applying for a change of use building permit.
  2. Credit Card Information*
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.