Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
How Do I...
Pumps Review Quiz
Leave This Blank:
City ID #:
1. Minimum Pressure for operating a foam Pro Pack at the device is _______ PSI.
2. Maximum distance between pumpers in a relay for rated flow is ________ feet.
3. Vanes, the eye and the shroud are all parts of the ___________.
4. The difference between the discharge and the intake pressures is known as the __________.
Net Pump Pressure
5. Using the formula for flow, how many GPM will a smooth bore hand-held flow that has a 1-1/8" diameter?
6. With a 10' lift, the intake gauge will read approximately ____" Hg with no water flowing.
7. To raise a column of water to 1 PSI, it must be 1 foot in length, 1 foot wide and _____ foot (feet) high.
Questions 8-10 are hydraulics questions. Please refer to the last slide of the slide show for the questions.
8. What is the Engine Discharge Pressure for the supply engine in PSI?
9. What is the Engine Discharge Pressure for the relay engine in PSI?
10. What is the Engine Discharge Pressure for the attack engine in PSI?
* indicates required fields.
Community's City Center Plan
Parks and Recreation
Parks Facilities Reservations
Recreation Activities Registration
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow