The Farmer’s Market property is located at 25 West Church St in Hagerstown’s downtown. Sale conveys approximately 22,000 (above grade) square foot light industrial/commercial building on +/- 2.5 total acres. The building was built in 1928.
The one story property is demised into two distinct areas: Hagerstown Fire Department Headquarters are located on the northern half of the structure and the City’s Farmer’s Market operations are located on the southern half of the structure. Fire Department Headquarters include finished office areas, training rooms, storage rooms, and multiple garage areas with oversized garage doors. Farmer’s Market area includes light industrial space with large, open layout. Approximately 2,000 square foot room area is separated from open Market area and currently vacant.
Additional below grade parking garage area under southern half of structure can accommodate approximately 26 parking spaces. Surface parking lot area to the west of the structure contains 183 parking spaces and also conveys.